Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Old photos

I've been digging through some old photos lately and found one of my favs. There's actually nothing technical about it. I was just in the right place at the right time. In fact, I took this with my mom's old prosumer camera on our cross country trip a couple years ago and just snapped this shot while we were still driving. The window was probably still up as well. Sometimes, I just think, after all the books I've read and shots I've taken, I still haven't taken many better shots than this. What have I been doing all this time? Anyways, I just love the simplicity of the colors and the clouds. Oh how I love these clouds. I've been trying find clouds like these ever since I came to Cali. I get excited every time I see a cloud in the sky now. Sigh ... hope you guys like it as much as I do.

No comments: