Tuesday, August 17, 2010

IVL Summer 2010 Champions!

I play in a recreational level (Rec B) volleyball league in the South Bay and our team came in first place this season! Woot! We got a free volleyball (I got to keep it) and everyone got free t-shirts! And you know how I just love free t-shirts! Yay! The last game was also very exciting because we came back to win 27-25 from being down 19-9. Go Chones Monsters! Here's the sick design on the t-shirt. I'll probably be wearing it to work tomorrow.

IVL Summer 2010 Champions!

On a side note, if you are in the market for new cleats, Dick's Sporting Goods has the Mercurial Vapor V Men's FG for $99 with Free Shipping and they basically have all the sizes you'd want it in too. If you haven't heard of them, they are basically the lightest cleats on the planet. Worn by popular football (soccer to you regular folk) players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Robinho. Regular price for these things are around $220 so it's a huge sale. I just got mine today. Hope to see you on the frisbee field ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm super proud.