Sunday, August 15, 2010

Adrian's Pool Party

I went to a pool party this weekend and it was tons of fun and I took tons of photos. Thanks Adrian! Anyways, I focused on trying to get tight shots of people's faces having a good time. I was inspired by some amazing shots taken by a co-worker at a company picnic. For those of you at the pool party, here are the photos, and for those of you that are interested, feel free to let me know how I did.



Here are all the photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27154058@N02/sets/72157624609971643/

3 comments:

ruohuif said...

Love the close-ups with water droplets running down people's faces. And the floating heads look pretty cool. :P

ruohuif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yi said...

Thanks Linda! Wish you were there! How's Shanghai? I still have your anime DVD btw ...