Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Super excited yet disappointed

So apparently I have 135 views on my favorite strawberry in water picture (this makes me super excited) although no one left any comments and I don't know how they found my picture or who's viewing it (this makes me disappointed). Come on PicasaWeb, don't you have these stats, can't you show me? Also, what makes people want to comment? Do you have to know them? Do you think about the possible ramifications that can come out of it? Or does it really just have to be a really awesome picture? Now, I understand that the picture isn't that great, but I'm just curious.

In case you don't know what I'm referring to, it's this picture, and you should comment!
http://picasaweb.google.com/vashthest/StrawberryInWater#5394081330948927874

No comments: