Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bonus picture: Sunset at Google

I've been getting into the habit of bringing my camera gear to work and boy did it pay off this time. I just finished dinner and was walking to my office when I saw this gorgeous sunset. I quickly drove over to the nearest park and started snapping away. Unfortunately, the mosquitoes were snapping away at me too but it was worth it.

I kinda wish I saw this post before though, since I would of definitely played around with this technique too. Her pictures are beautiful btw so you should def check it out.
http://blog.thecarmelgallery.com/elizabeth_carmels_photogr/2010/06/new-camera-paintings-of-lake-tahoe.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assume this is one of the pictures you were taking instead of talking to your girlfriend on the phone. :)

Yi said...

Yep! Wasn't it worth it?