Saturday, September 13, 2008

So I could have sworn that I took pictures of a gas station and the prices, but I can't seem to find it. Until then, he's a picture of some good ol' American Lays at the Lima gas station by our hostel. At this point, I've been told to not take pictures of things twice now (including this one). Now I may be acting like a dumb American at this point, but what's wrong with taking pictures of some chips in a gas station? Will I get yelled at in America if I try and do the same thing? Or is it because I'm Chinese and I might be a spy pretending to be a tourist so the Peruvians are suspicious of me? Anyways, the prices above are in Peruvians Sols, where 2.85 sols are worth $1 US, so these bags are definitely not cheap, but I can say that they do seem to taste less oily.

No comments: