Monday, September 8, 2008

Good Luck Chuck

So I just finished watching Good Luck Chuck and I'm in that feel good mood that I usually get in from watching a romantic comedy. I also miss my girlfriend an extra lot too. One thing that suprprised me from the movie was all the nudity though. I mean, it was great and all, so I'm not trying to diss that or anything, but it was just unexpected. I guess I can had the pretense that it would be a regular romantic comedy and not end up having more nudity and "sex scenes" than Wedding Crashers. Also, I thought that the movie wasn't laugh out loud funny at all. I'm not sure if it was trying to be that way, but I only found myself smiling or smirking at the cute parts and just being slightly amused at the parts where it was trying to be funny. But maybe that's why it was a romantic comedy and not just a comedy, since I don't remember laughing that hard while watching Serendipity either. Overall, I liked the movie. I think it was cute, and I also think that Jessica Alba is super cute in it. Anyways, it's late, till next time...

No comments: