Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Farewell Turkey...

Turkey, you deserved to win. What can I say? Life can be so unfair. Playing without 9 of your starters, you rocked Germany and showed the world that you guys are an awesome team and a force to be reckoned with. You stole the ball off of every German player, capitalized on the Germans' smugness, and made it one of the greatest games I've ever watched. If only your second string goal keeper didn't suck so much... ARG! So frustrating! For those of you that didn't watch the game, you should, it had comedy, suspense, action, and everything else you could ever want from a soccer game. My voice is still recovering from the game. Anyways, there's more I want to write, but I'm at work right now, so until next time!

Let's go SPAIN! Make sure you kick Germany's butt in the finals!

No comments: