Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Flowers at Longwood Gardens

I went to Longwood Gardens on Labor Day Weekend and had a blast. I always love that place. The flowers are beautiful and I could just spend hours photographing them. I also got to try out the cheapo macro filters I got my mom from Amazon. It's actually pretty good! Here are some of my favs.

Longwood Gardens
Don't they look like little Popsicle sticks?

Longwood Gardens
I like these because they look like Christmas Ornaments.

Longwood Gardens
The one reminds me of a flower I saw on the Flickr homepage.

Longwood Gardens
I love how this one turned out. It's a ball of prettiness.

Longwood Gardens
Lonely lily in the pond. This one was photoshopped quite a bit to remove the sign in the background.

Longwood Gardens
Orchid from the side. I love how the background is black, makes me want to buy an orchid and have a photo-session one weekend.

And obviously, my favorite flower:
Longwood Gardens

A couple more here. Stay tuned for the fireworks! They're amazing!

No comments: