Monday, March 22, 2010

Beijing Airport

So after getting off the plane, everyone had to take an airport tram to get to the main terminal and this was the sign at the tram station. I thought this was just hilarious since it tells everyone to just chill the hell out and not to worry about missing a tram.


Also hilarious was one of the signs in the bathroom at the airport. I mean, I know it's for my convenience, but shouldn't it be for EVERYONE'S convenience too? This also reminds me of one of Ricky Gervais's jokes about his favorite leaflet, it's almost like they're saying "Why not lock the door?" as if it's something casual and not mandatory.


Finally, here's a photo of the actual inside of the airport. Sorry if these images aren't the best, they were taken with my cellphone, but like I said, the inside is pretty sweet. The roof has this cloth-like shape and the place just looks massive. Just look at all that wide open space!

No comments: